Monday, June 02, 2008

The Leon Charney Report

Although I have been interviewed dozens of times on television and radio, I always enjoy appearing on the Leon Charney Report. Charney is an extremely successful investor. He also served as an advisor to Jimmy Carter during the Camp David Accords. He hosts one of the most intelligent talk shows on television. There are no sound bites on this program. No screaming, no yelling, no cutting people off. Instead, Charney takes the time to conduct interesting conversations with interesting people. I have had the honor to appear on his show four or five times. In my most recent appearance on May 18, Charney interviewed me about my new book, Even Buffett Isn't Perfect. I thank him for the plug. You can watch this May 18 interview at the Leon Charney Report website.